Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What type of music do you put on when doing the deed....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What type of music do you put on when doing the deed....

I will have a CD with a few mellow songs, about 3....then right to the ACDC....they all love it......

That's what about 12~16 minutes of romance and getting in the mood?

Comment

Sam I'd love to see the complete playlist.

Comment

"Some balls are held for charity and some for fancy dress, but the ones held for pleasure...."

Is it safe to assume that AC/DC song is one of the mellow one's on your play list?

Comment

AC/DC will appeal only to certain women ... but may have the opposite effect on the good girl segment, unfortunately.

Comment

Now come on what good girl would find herself in Sam's zone?

Comment

John Legend, Michael Franks, Sade, Luther Vandross, Santana, Keith Sweat, Anita Baker, throw in some candles and a massage, it only gets better from there.

Comment

Originally posted by Longboarder View Post
                John Legend, Michael Franks, Sade, Luther Vandross, Santana, Keith Sweat, Anita Baker, throw in some candles and a massage, it only gets better from there.
                OK, but what would you if you weren't alone?

Comment

Not only are you a tease, but a romantic tease..what a combo..I can't wait to see what happens when you are set loose....

Comment

Most of these chicks up to a certain age still listen to the pop station (brittney spears etc etc) so I flip on the radio. With my kid in the house I just need something to drown out the noise and the pop station works well. With this one canadian chick I used to put hockey on the tv and turn it up real loud.

Comment

Originally posted by CJP View Post
                      Not only are you a tease, but a romantic tease..what a combo..I can't wait to see what happens when you are set loose....
                      I sure do know how to show a girl a real real real good time.
                      Last edited by Longboarder; 04-14-2012, 07:23 PM.

Comment

Screw that...the pounding bass, the drums, the 'dirty' aspect of it.....only a few didnt like it....the rest wanted to hear the CD again....HA

Comment

The best song about catching an STD...( not on my CD of course).....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8SHySJVfjg

Comment

Originally posted by A OK View Post
                            Now come on what good girl would find herself in Sam's zone?
                            .....I would say half are good girls....half are bad girls....but they all turn into bad girls, at least for 5 or 6 hours....

Comment

DAMN YOU GUYS.....guess its off to buy another keyboard...its getting to be a real pain in the ass to scrape out these vomit chunks

Comment

Working...
                              X