Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can a Woman Have an Orgasm from Kissing?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by srguru View Post
    From personal experience, I am not sure JUST a kiss, no matter how good could cause me to orgasm, but I can say, that depending on the mood and what led up to it (discussion, etc), I have had an orgasm from a guy not doing much more than kissing me and occassionally kissing my neck.
    I dont think I have ever given one by kissing alone. I saw the show "Curiosity" last week about the female orgasm, IIRC statistically only about 20% of women have an orgasm during intercourse. My experience is that the woman is on top when that happens during my sessions.

Comment

This is another great thread from the past. Has anyone here ever had an orgasm from just kissing? I know none of the guys have - maybe some of the women??? Is it even possible???

ha ha ha

Comment

Originally posted by gregory View Post
        This is another great thread from the past. Has anyone here ever had an orgasm from just kissing? I know none of the guys have - maybe some of the women??? Is it even possible???

ha ha ha
        Lol! Greg, you are entertaining me tonight!

Yes, it is possible strictly from kissing if you are already aroused by the man. I have to admit, it was in my younger years and he was an extremely good kisser, and the chemistry was off the charts between us. I'll have to let you know once I start dating if it happens again.

Comment

Originally posted by NewDay View Post
          Lol! Greg, you are entertaining me tonight!

Yes, it is possible strictly from kissing if you are already aroused by the man. I have to admit, it was in my younger years and he was an extremely good kisser, and the chemistry was off the charts between us. I'll have to let you know once I start dating if it happens again.
          We are talking about a kiss on the lips, right? Facial lips - correct???

Comment

We are talking about a kiss on the lips, right? Facial lips - correct???
            You are just full of good comebacks tonight! Yes on the facial lips ....And that spot on my neck/shoulder... Sigh...

Comment

Back before I got married I was on a trip where I had ridden up on my motorcycle, and one of the women on the trip, who had been flirting with me asked if I could give her a ride. She totally had one on the back of the bike. I'm pretty sure it wasn't faked, as there would have been absolutely no reason for her to at the time. She was also in a bikini at the time, and the bike did have a reasonable amount of vibration through the seat.

Comment

Originally posted by foolmeonce View Post
                Back before I got married I was on a trip where I had ridden up on my motorcycle, and one of the women on the trip, who had been flirting with me asked if I could give her a ride. She totally had one on the back of the bike. I'm pretty sure it wasn't faked, as there would have been absolutely no reason for her to at the time. She was also in a bikini at the time, and the bike did have a reasonable amount of vibration through the seat.
                Good thing she didn't slide off the seat

Comment

She was holding on rather tightly to me

Actually it was super hot. We were just going for a slow and easy ride around the park where it was at.

Comment

Hmmmm - the answer to this mystery could also depend WHERE you kiss her. I don't mean under the moon light but rather in between her legs

Comment

I couldn't orgasm but could make a big puddle. Three types of orgasm are clitoris, G-spot & pelvic floor. It would take a well designed male anatomy to make intercourse work. Pleasure doesn't always have to end with orgasm.

Comment

I recently heard (again) the idea that some women can achieve an orgasm from kissing, and so I did just a little more digging, and decided to update this thread.

Here are some additional datapoints to consider (with my own perspective added, of course):

Factoids / Datapoints
                        • A woman's mouth is a mirror to her genitals
                        • Lips are 100 times more sensitive than fingertips
                        • Lips are more sensitive than female genitalia

Pointers
                        Here are some things you can try in order to increase the odds of a woman having an orgasm just from kissing her:

1) Start with very fresh, minty breath. Brush those teeth first, floss, use mouthwash, and then have several pieces of gum. Don't eat garlic (or anything that produces an odor) for a day or two before.

2) Kissing involves taste, touch, and SMELL ... so in addition to making your breath fresh, be sure that the rest of you is fresh, too. This means be freshly showered, smelling nice, and have excellent hygiene. To me - "excellent hygiene" means shave your pubic hair completely, but you might feel differently.

3) Start slowly, but kiss her entire mouth by exploring the lips, tongue, and teeth. Many women like you to kiss their neck, and around their ears, too.

4) Use your hands to get the foreplay moving - touch her breasts, maybe gently squeeze her nipples, if she likes that.

5) Rub her wherever else she will allow. Of course, this means you won't just be kissing her, but what the hell. ha ha

Most women need some form of clitoral stimulation to achieve orgasm but there are apparently some out there who can come just from kissing (and without rubbing them downstairs). Personally, I find it easier to simply remove their pants, and then use more conventional skills on them. ha ha

Now here's a question for you - are YOUNGER WOMEN more likely to be able to orgasm from kissing than, say, a 40+ year old???

My guess would be YES - and I say that only because when I was in my 20s the wind would blow, and I would get hard ... and an orgasm would happen fairly soon under many circumstances.

Comment

I recently heard (again) the idea that some women can achieve an orgasm from kissing, and so I did just a little more digging, and decided to update this thread.

Here are some additional datapoints to consider (with my own perspective added, of course):

Factoids / Datapoints
                          • A woman's mouth is a mirror to her genitals
                          • Lips are 100 times more sensitive than fingertips
                          • Lips are more sensitive than female genitalia

Pointers
                          Here are some things you can try in order to increase the odds of a woman having an orgasm just from kissing her:

1) Start with very fresh, minty breath. Brush those teeth first, floss, use mouthwash, and then have several pieces of gum. Don't eat garlic (or anything that produces an odor) for a day or two before.

2) Kissing involves taste, touch, and SMELL ... so in addition to making your breath fresh, be sure that the rest of you is fresh, too. This means be freshly showered, smelling nice, and have excellent hygiene. To me - "excellent hygiene" means shave your pubic hair completely, but you might feel differently.

3) Start slowly, but kiss her entire mouth by exploring the lips, tongue, and teeth. Many women like you to kiss their neck, and around their ears, too.

4) Use your hands to get the foreplay moving - touch her breasts, maybe gently squeeze her nipples, if she likes that.

5) Rub her wherever else she will allow. Of course, this means you won't just be kissing her, but what the hell. ha ha

Most women need some form of clitoral stimulation to achieve orgasm but there are apparently some out there who can come just from kissing (and without rubbing them downstairs). Personally, I find it easier to simply remove their pants, and then use more conventional skills on them. ha ha

Now here's a question for you - are YOUNGER WOMEN more likely to be able to orgasm from kissing than, say, a 40+ year old???

My guess would be YES - and I say that only because when I was in my 20s the wind would blow, and I would get hard ... and an orgasm would happen fairly soon under many circumstances.
                          Actually women peak sexually in their 40s so I would say its easier as you age (also you have years knowing what gets you there). Its mental plus physical so while your "tips" may help, its the woman's state of mind that will determine the outcome.

Comment

I dunno.....I kinda get all hot and bothered by high end guitars and mandolins. Got 86'd from a Guitar Center one time. Totally freaked out the tatted neckbeard in the acoustic section. Stupid millennial.

Comment

Originally posted by Summer865 View Post

Actually women peak sexually in their 40s so I would say its easier as you age (also you have years knowing what gets you there). Its mental plus physical so while your "tips" may help, its the woman's state of mind that will determine the outcome.
                              What you are saying (about older women being able to orgasm quicker than younger women - possibly even from just kissing) makes perfect sense. For men, it's the opposite - of course!

Comment

I sure hope so.

Comment

Working...
                                X