No announcement yet.

Spotting a Gold Digger

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One of my good friends (who happens to make the big $$$) and is age 53 is in the middle of a very messy divorce, and has recently started a much younger woman from his gym. I believe he said she is 28. My guess is that she is a gold digger - even though I know nothing about her (except that my friend says she is way hot). My friend, by the way, is not what I would think most women would find handsome - but he has several $100K+ cars that he drives, and he has a lot of flash.

My advice to him (surprise) has been to keep fucking her, no matter what - but to be really careful about getting attached because of the age difference. Seems like solid advice, no??? ha ha

Comment

Also advise him to be wary of requests like "I just won't be able to pay for my gas and electric this month, I feel so awkward asking, but ..." it starts out like a small, innocent, "one time request", but it can snowball into a full-blown (hehe) sugar-daddy thing, "helping with my college books", "paying for my cell phone so we can keep taking to each other", all that crap.

Comment

Originally posted by Urban Cowboy View Post
        Also advise him to be wary of requests like "I just won't be able to pay for my gas and electric this month, I feel so awkward asking, but ..." it starts out like a small, innocent, "one time request", but it can snowball into a full-blown (hehe) sugar-daddy thing, "helping with my college books", "paying for my cell phone so we can keep taking to each other", all that crap.

Oh I know exactly what you are saying. I will tell him to try to avoid giving her an ALLOWANCE (ha ha) but to definitely keep fucking her.

My friend is no dummy - and so I'm sure his penis is reasonable. ha ha

Comment

Double hell no if she starts probing about personal worth. She better goddamn well reciprocate. She should buy him dinner and take him to the coast or whatever...he's the prize. Not her.

Comment

Working...
          X