Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Worst thing someone said while having sex?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worst thing someone said while having sex?

I recall two instances of "worst things" being told to me while in mid-stroke somewhat recently. One was from the 34-year old Latina I was dating prior to the current gf. And the other was with a different younger woman who I was on and off with over an extended period of time. And they are both a "tie" in terms of "worst thing" being said to me. Here you go - and remember this was mid-stroke while having unprotected sex:

1) "I'm not on birth control anymore."
    My response - "You are telling me this NOW????"

2) "I'm not taking any more of those Plan B pills."
    My response - "But I just bought a whole case of them, so just take one this one last time, okay?"

Obviously everything worked out fine because there are no small children running and screaming around me as I type this, nor are there any paternity lawsuits pending, nor do I have puss-filled pimples or warts on me.

And yes - I know the risks associated with having unprotected sex ... thank you!!!

So what is the WORST THING someone has said to you while you were having sex???

"That steak sub ... oh God ... I gotta poop !"

Comment

Originally posted by Urban Cowboy View Post
      "That steak sub ... oh God ... I gotta poop !"
      Well at least she did not poop (or fart) in bed. Either would be really bad ...

Comment

Working...
      X