Single Again - Good Online Dating Stories to Follow

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Single Again - Good Online Dating Stories to Follow

This beast is once again uncaged. An issue I have is that I am currently working massive hours and traveling so this may get off to a very slow start. [My lack of availability was an issue in this last relationship. Last girlfriend also said that I don't listen - or something like that. ha ha]

I think my first action as a newly-single male is to deal with some unresolved BACKLOG. There is always BACKLOG. ha ha

Comment

BACKLOG blows

Comment

Are you two talking about the same kind of "backlog?"....:-))))

Comment

Originally posted by curious cappi View Post
          Are you two talking about the same kind of "backlog?"....:-))))
          When I said I need to deal with some unresolved BACKLOG, I just mean servicing those who have been waiting patiently for me to become single again. I feel it is only right to reward such patience. It's a karma thing.

Comment

What happened to Goth Klingon Latina ?

Comment

Originally posted by Urban Cowboy View Post
              What happened to Goth Klingon Latina ?
              The short answer is that she reached her shelf life with me.

A longer answer could be that I have availability issues - both physical (since I travel 50 percent of the time) and emotional (because I often fail to listen), etc. I suffered from a lack of interest in her. She had major interest in me - as she was a klingon, and would stare at me all of the time. It was kind of annoying. It had to end. But now I am free ... and we all know what that means.

Comment

Thank you for clarifying Gregory. I thought you were talking about a different type of BACKLOG in which a BACKUP occurs, a common ailment known to affect some newly single men. Obviously not you. What was I thinking? As if.

Comment

Originally posted by JackpotLola View Post
                  Thank you for clarifying Gregory. I thought you were talking about a different type of BACKLOG in which a BACKUP occurs, a common ailment known to affect some newly single men. Obviously not you. What was I thinking? As if.
                  Not sure what you are referring to, Ms. JackpotLola!

Am trying to time manage the backlog that built up over the last seven months. Also have a few texts into a couple of former gf's - with the possible intention of "green dating" or recycling. This is a questionable practice but I have found through research that this can be an effective way to release pressure building in one's organs ... so it can be an excellent short-term strategy for someone who is freshly single, and without a reliable partner.

Comment

'Backlog' aka back burner Could be more trouble than they are worth. There is a reason you didn't seriously date them and the fact they were available at your command? There are plenty of available single women. Dodoma go backwards!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lamigr View Post
                      'Backlog' aka back burner Could be more trouble than they are worth. There is a reason you didn't seriously date them and the fact they were available at your command? There are plenty of available single women. Dodoma go backwards!!!
                      Yes but as any seaman can tell you, "Any port in a storm."

Comment

Don't be fooled, it may seem easy accesss, but you always hit a snag.

Comment

Originally posted by Lamigr View Post
                          Don't be fooled, it may seem easy accesss, but you always hit a snag.
                          You are essentially correct. This is a short-term solution. I've recently met several very nice Latinas - and will see how things go with them before declaring a new girlfriend. All the work travel is slowing me down though!

Comment

it is difficult to date too many people at the same time. My daughter thinks you should date one person until you decide whether you like them or not. I think you can date as many as you want until you sleep with one. Then you decide to be with that person or move on to next. Do the girls know each other? How do you break up with them without hurting their feelings? Can you be friends with them after you break up or do you make it a clean break?

Comment

Working...
                            X