She is Built like a Rhinoceros

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• She is Built like a Rhinoceros

Some women are built like rhinos. And they need loving, too. Just an observation.

I was at dinner last night with one of the Blonde Latinas (none of which is built like a rhinoceros). And there was this couple sitting at a table next to us - a guy who was average build, his two young children (ages maybe 4 and 6), and his wife ... who was ... you guessed it ... built like a rhinoceros. I noticed that she was not a bad looking woman - she was just huge.

Now I personally doubt I could successfully maintain an erection for a woman of that size. And I would not try. But her size obviously works for that guy (her husband, I'm guessing).

My point - never assume or presume you are not attractive to someone. You just never know what some people like.

Hi,
    Thanks, Gregory for your comment, this was what I needed right in the morning, you always make me laugh!
    True, to each his own, I call them Buffaloes, same, same...lol

Comment

Perhaps he actually loves her, and what her body looks like after bearing his children is less important than what is in their hearts. Truly, that IS what LOVE looks like.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluefeather View Post
        Perhaps he actually loves her, and what her body looks like after bearing his children is less important than what is in their hearts. Truly, that IS what LOVE looks like.
        You are an optimist, and I think that is nice.

Could also be that he just loves huge women. I have known men who prefer very large women.

There is someone for everyone!

Comment

He could also be just hanging in there for the kids, maybe even doing one of her smaller, hotter friends. It's interesting though, to wonder what is really going on behind the curtain.
          http://captainnomarriage.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Captain No Marriage View Post
            He could also be just hanging in there for the kids, maybe even doing one of her smaller, hotter friends. It's interesting though, to wonder what is really going on behind the curtain.
            I think what is really going on behind the curtain is some chubby love. Some guys love seriously chubby women. I am not in that club, but whatever floats your boat.

It would be interesting to hear from someone who loves big girls to describe this particular attraction.

Comment

I see a lot of skinny guys with huge girls. Sometimes in my work I deal with malcontent types or perenially indignant type guys who just want to make others lives miserable. Often I have noticed these men have small elephant sized wives. I try to be understanding.

Comment

Originally posted by gregory View Post
                Some women are built like rhinos. And they need loving, too. Just an observation.

I was at dinner last night with one of the Blonde Latinas (none of which is built like a rhinoceros). And there was this couple sitting at a table next to us - a guy who was average build, his two young children (ages maybe 4 and 6), and his wife ... who was ... you guessed it ... built like a rhinoceros. I noticed that she was not a bad looking woman - she was just huge.

Now I personally doubt I could successfully maintain an erection for a woman of that size. And I would not try. But her size obviously works for that guy (her husband, I'm guessing).

My point - never assume or presume you are not attractive to someone. You just never know what some people like.

Totally agree. On a number of occasions, I have seen couples that I truly thought were a complete mismatch, from a physical perspective. But if two people are happy together, I am glad for them and would only wish them nothing but the very best.

Comment

Point well taken, gregory...

However, it's hard for us not to be superficial, sometimes...sexual arousal is something that biology determines, not our will...so I, too, wonder how certain men consummate their unions under such daunting circumstances. I assume, as with many things, that they know something that I don't.

https://sexandthemarriedman.com/

Comment

Maybe the guy was a "feeder". Seriously, though, I also see this a lot. EG: I added a few childhood friends on Facebook recently and noticed that a lot of them have hooked up with and married enormous women. Having said that they look pretty happy. Myself though, I guess I have higher physical standards.

Comment

This makes me think of the movie "Deuce Bigalow" when he's walking with the huge woman and people are yelling various things such as "that's one big bitch!". I laugh every time.
                      I once knew a guy that married a bigger (not fat, bigger boned and taller than him) woman. He addressed this saying he fell in love with her and wanted his kids to be taller and larger in stature than what his genetics could provide.
                      Who wouldn't want a rhino of a woman? Solid, can move furniture for you? Possibly earn some extra income winning arm wrestling contests? Can even assist should a sudden bar fight break out?
                      While I feel this body type may not be of the popular opinion, I'm sure some actually prefer it. There are many sexual fetishes, this has to be one.

Comment

I agree there are fetishes out there, hell some people like to wear diapers and get changed by another adult. I've noticed that often a guy who "loves" fat women is also broke. I have several friends who make under 100k who love fat girls, not one who makes above.
                        http://captainnomarriage.com/

Comment

Working...
                        X