HomeNewsMidlife Dating AdviceShort Midlife ArticlesAsk Midlife BachelorYour Midlife CrisisMidlife Health ChallengesMidlife Bachelor PollsMidlife Bachelor Discussion ForumsContact Midlife Bachelor
Woman of the Month

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hypersexuality

Question Hypersexuality

Have any of you had any experiences with a partner who could be considered hypersexual? And I suppose I would define this as someone who needs to have sex at least a handful of times EACH DAY.

One of the more commonly commented on pages of midlifebachelor.com is this page Types of Women - Nymphomaniac ... and if you skip to the bottom, you will find pages of comments from people who share all kinds of crazy stuff about themselves, or their past partners.

In my 47 years of existence, I've only really encountered one such woman ... and I've been "around the block" a fair amount. I guess I'm just curious how common this particular attribute is out in the world, and if it is a good thing or a bad thing. The one woman I was with who had this attribute - she turned out to be a disaster of a girlfriend because (of course) she wound up cheating on me.

Please remember to keep the wording of your responses reasonably clean.

I do, I do. That was one part of my marriage where there really wasn't a problem, until the meth took over. Then the personality changes came, the things she wanted changed, and I found out she had been banging some of the nastiest creepy sh1tbags in the community. This was a situation where pre-existing traits, if you will, were amplified way out of proportion.

When I was younger, I had several girlfriends that were on the verge of hypersexuality. I think that was a good thing.

Vienna is offline Top Female Midlifebachelor.com Contributor & Goddess

Quote Originally Posted by Brzy411 View Post
    I do, I do. That was one part of my marriage where there really wasn't a problem, until the meth took over. Then the personality changes came, the things she wanted changed, and I found out she had been banging some of the nastiest creepy sh1tbags in the community. This was a situation where pre-existing traits, if you will, were amplified way out of proportion.

When I was younger, I had several girlfriends that were on the verge of hypersexuality. I think that was a good thing.
    How often did she want it before the meth took over?

Quote Originally Posted by Vienna View Post
    How often did she want it before the meth took over?
    Honeymoon = 5x/day. It slowed down after that but basically any time we were both home, not too many people in the house and not too tired.

kjmudd is offline Midlife Bachelor Hall of Fame Award Recipient

Quote Originally Posted by gregory View Post
    Have any of you had any experiences with a partner who could be considered hypersexual? And I suppose I would define this as someone who needs to have sex at least a handful of times EACH DAY.

One of the more commonly commented on pages of midlifebachelor.com is this page Types of Women - Nymphomaniac ... and if you skip to the bottom, you will find pages of comments from people who share all kinds of crazy stuff about themselves, or their past partners.

In my 47 years of existence, I've only really encountered one such woman ... and I've been "around the block" a fair amount. I guess I'm just curious how common this particular attribute is out in the world, and if it is a good thing or a bad thing. The one woman I was with who had this attribute - she turned out to be a disaster of a girlfriend because (of course) she wound up cheating on me.

Please remember to keep the wording of your responses reasonably clean.
    I have had several that were intermittently hypersexual. The last one was a sex several times per day girl when she was taking her meds. A couple have only wanted to have sex with me and do absolutely nothing else. Maybe 1 true nymphomaniac.

Vienna is offline Top Female Midlifebachelor.com Contributor & Goddess

5x a day - was her box made of Teflon?

No wonder you didn't see the headaches coming down the road - you were stoned on sex.

Quote Originally Posted by Vienna View Post
    5x a day - was her box made of Teflon?

No wonder you didn't see the headaches coming down the road - you were stoned on sex.
    LOL Well that was just the honeymoon - neither of us had done it for several years - we didn't do it before we were married. Once she was done with college she worked a lot so things naturally slowed down. Towards the end things started getting a little freaky. The changes were really kinda disturbing, looking back on it.

Quote Originally Posted by kjmudd View Post
    I have had several that were intermittently hypersexual. The last one was a sex several times per day girl when she was taking her meds. A couple have only wanted to have sex with me and do absolutely nothing else. Maybe 1 true nymphomaniac.
    You poor bastard.

kjmudd is offline Midlife Bachelor Hall of Fame Award Recipient

Quote Originally Posted by Brzy411 View Post
    You poor bastard.
    1 chick early last year I think would invite me over just to have sex but she always needed to have Fox News on in the background. She was a true nympho but that was just too weird for even me.

Quote Originally Posted by kjmudd View Post
    1 chick early last year I think would invite me over just to have sex but she always needed to have Fox News on in the background. She was a true nympho but that was just too weird for even me.
    That's pushing it. MSNBC wouyld have been a dealbreaker. Did you ever figure out why she needed that?