HomeNewsMidlife Dating AdviceShort Midlife ArticlesAsk Midlife BachelorYour Midlife CrisisMidlife Health ChallengesMidlife Bachelor PollsMidlife Bachelor Discussion ForumsContact Midlife Bachelor
Woman of the Month

Thread: Considering

Default Considering

So a friend of mine asked me today if I would marry a Mexican chick for 10K? I have to stay married to her for 6 months and then whatever, she gets her citizenship. We discussed a prenup and all that, no issue I can see here. He showed me pics and she's definitely hawt... On the other hand I just wrote a check to the IRS and this look like a good deal.

Am I missing something? Is this legal?

Quote Originally Posted by WhyZeeGuy View Post
    So a friend of mine asked me today if I would marry a Mexican chick for 10K? I have to stay married to her for 6 months and then whatever, she gets her citizenship. We discussed a prenup and all that, no issue I can see here. He showed me pics and she's definitely hawt... On the other hand I just wrote a check to the IRS and this look like a good deal.

Am I missing something? Is this legal?
    I believe this is not legal ... and no matter what she looks like, I would never suggest that you marry someone under these circumstances. You've got too much to lose.

Now if she has nice teeth, you could instead volunteer to sleep with her ... but marry her no way! Run for the hills!

A OK is offline Top Female Midlifebachelor.com Contributor & Goddess

Hah. Not enough money!! What if you can't get rid of her. Are you in a marital property state?

*come to think of it, dont they lose citizenship/green card if you get divorced? Are you crazy? This proposal reeks of trafficking. What is your 'friend's' cut? NO WAY
    Last edited by A OK; 04-09-2012 at 01:52 PM.

no issue I can see here.
    Your forgetting about jail time.

I Googled it (Who thunk we'd say that as kids?) It is illegal but rarely prosecuted, but since I brought it up in a public forum I'm hosed... Mental note to self, "Dumbass"

I Googled it (Who thunk we'd say that as kids?) It is illegal but rarely prosecuted, but since I brought it up in a public forum I'm hosed... Mental note to self, "Dumbass"
    This forum is anonymous - so no worries! I still think you should take her for a test drive though - assuming she has good teeth. ha ha ha

Its fraud................have fun going to her immigration hearings for years in order for her to get citizenship...having fun explaining how you met, where you live, how you live and a million other things....go for it, then talk to me in 6 months, you will want to hang yourself