WOMAN OF THE MONTH – JULY 2013 Nicole Lapin

nicole2 nicole3

Nicole Lapin, host of the Ora TV show, Recessionista, and expert financial commentator for CNN and Entertainment Tonight, has been selected as the midlifebachelor.com Woman of the Month for July 2013!

Nicole was our pick for Woman of the Month back in April 2011, and recently she made contact with our midlifebachelor.com Founder, Gregory Smith.  She was kind enough to answer a few questions AND ALSO to send us several nice photos (above) which she has given her permission for us to share with you, the midlifebachelor.com community … who are her biggest fans!

Here’s an update on Nicole Lapin, who is 29-years old.  In addition to hosting her show, Recessionista, and occassionally appearing on CNN, Entertainment Tonight, plus talk shows like The Wendy Williams Show – Nicole also owns her own production company called, Nothing But Gold Productions, whose mission includes the goal of demystifying personal finance and financial planning for the younger generation.  She also appears in a recent ad for Allstate Insurance – where she looks particularly hot 🙂

I asked Nicole Lapin to tell us a little about herself … and she did confirm the internet rumor that she is a vegan.  She said that when she was doing an early morning show, that was the only thing that kept her energy level up.  Of course, I asked Nicole if she is single or married or otherwise confined into a relationship … because that is exactly what us midlife bachelors want to know … and I’m sad to report that she does have a serious boyfriend, Michael Rubin, internet e-commerce entrepreneur and CEO of Kynetic, who she lives with.  [Nice work, Mike – you are the ultimate midlife bachelor!]  Now I did ask Nicole if she has any advice for us midlife men – and she said, “Guys, clean it up – you can lock it up with a fun girl who let’s you have your man cave.”  I will respond to Nicole on behalf of us all when I say, “Of course, we can, Nicole – but we’d rather have a 20-something hottie!”

Here is a recent video of Nicole Lapin in action – where she discusses her latest television show, Recessionista.  By the way, according to Nicole, “a Recessionista is finance in a party dress” – I love that!!!  Go Nicole!!! …

Typically at this point, we attempt to analyze our Woman of the Month pick in terms of the Midlifebachelor.com 14 Types of Women.  Which type or types do you suppose Nicole Lapin might be?  Well, she is certainly a Jackpot (see Types of Women – Jackpot) since she is a high income earner.  If you know Nicole Lapin personally and/or would to share something about her – please add a COMMENT to the comment section at the bottom of this page!

About the Author

Midlife Bachelor chronicles lifestyle, dating, and relationship experiences and advice to avoid a midlife crisis. Readers like you are often beyond young adulthood in their 30’s, 40’s, and 50’s that want to understand how dating, sex, relationships, and love fit in with our lifestyles.