HomeNewsMidlife Dating AdviceShort Midlife ArticlesAsk Midlife BachelorYour Midlife CrisisMidlife Health ChallengesMidlife Bachelor PollsMidlife Bachelor Discussion ForumsContact Midlife Bachelor
Woman of the Month

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Question How to Convince Hairy Bush Girlfriend to Shave or Wax It

The following highly entertaining question came into ASK MIDLIFE BACHELOR earlier today, and I'm curious what the range of opinions is to help this poor guy out:

My 45 year old girlfriend has a 80s style hairy bush which I think is nasty. Iíve asked her to shave it or wax it, and she said NO WAY. I offered to use my trimmers to take it down to 1/8 inch which is what my manscape is but she still says NO. She says it will itch and that Iím disgusting for asking her that. Any suggestions?

For the record, I personally think all women should be shaved.

What should this guy tell his woman to get her to mow that lawn???

Quote Originally Posted by gregory View Post
    The following highly entertaining question came into ASK MIDLIFE BACHELOR earlier today, and I'm curious what the range of opinions is to help this poor guy out:

My 45 year old girlfriend has a 80s style hairy bush which I think is nasty. Iíve asked her to shave it or wax it, and she said NO WAY. I offered to use my trimmers to take it down to 1/8 inch which is what my manscape is but she still says NO. She says it will itch and that Iím disgusting for asking her that. Any suggestions?

For the record, I personally think all women should be shaved.

What should this guy tell his woman to get her to mow that lawn???

Just my opinion, leave it alone! A bush doesn't slow me down at all. Just keep it clean and odor free.

On second thought Badger her about it until she shuts you off. More pussy for me!
    Last edited by Ian; 11-08-2013 at 03:36 PM.

My thoughts on this are simple. Find a chick who shaves. I'm a big believer in you can't change people, at 45 this broad isn't going to change. Just move on, it's not like women her age are in short supply.

mbxdad is offline Midlife Bachelor Hall of Fame Award Recipient

Nasty, Ian, nasty.

I'm with the cap'n, if she refuses it could be grounds for dismissal. It's not like he's asking her to change religions.

And what's with him being "disgusting" for asking??

I am going to have to assume or presume that there are other circumstances that cause this guy to want to keep her around. Maybe she has a magic p*ssy? Maybe she is extremely good-looking and/or rich?

So OTHER THAN DUMPING HER - what would you do?

It's not clear why she objects. Is it the pain of waxing? Is she thinks a bald pussy isn't attractive?

If she objects to the pain, she can try shaving. No pain and it will grow back.

Or have her drink a few margaritas before going in for the waxing or laser.

If it's that she thinks bald isn't attractive, then maybe talk her into a landing strip instead (and remind her it grows back)

Another idea is to have peer pressure do the job. If she talks to her friends about it she will probably discover she is in the minority. And her friends may encourage her.

Also he can tell her how much more often he'll go down on her. I know that a completely hairless pussy results in much more eager tongue action on my part.

Maybe some kind of barter - I'm sure there's something about him that she wishes he would change.

Quote Originally Posted by ed98208 View Post
    Maybe some kind of barter - I'm sure there's something about him that she wishes he would change.
    Yeah... She wants him to change into the kind of guy that likes hairy bushes!

Urban Cowboy is offline Midlife Bachelor Hall of Fame Award Recipient

Tell him he's lucky to be getting it "as is".