HomeNewsMidlife Dating AdviceShort Midlife ArticlesAsk Midlife BachelorYour Midlife CrisisMidlife Health ChallengesMidlife Bachelor PollsMidlife Bachelor Discussion ForumsContact Midlife Bachelor
Woman of the Month

Default A New LOW has Been Achieved (Midlife Crisis Affair)

Midlife bachelor brothers - one of our own has sunk to a new LOW in terms of a midlife crisis affair. I'm talking about 40-year old Jesse James (married to Sandra Bullock) having an affair with the woman below ... Michelle Bombshell McGee. What on earth could he have been thinking??? Why would ANYONE cheat on Sandra Bullock?? And if you HAD TO CHEAT, why would it be with a woman who looks like this??? I'm just not getting it ... ???

Tattoo Model Slept with Sandra Bullock's Husband

This really is sickening...I don't know what this proves, but it certaintly doesn't lend much creedence to us guys who say we are willing to treat a good woman with respect and honor. I hadn't heard about this, but I'm really at a loss for words...I mean Sandra Bullock...is he an idiot???

kjmudd is offline Midlife Bachelor Hall of Fame Award Recipient

Could it be that Sandra Bullock is the idiot?

I don't get it either.

Sandra seems like a really good and decent woman, and she so obviously adored Jesse.

And this trashy thing he had the affair with is a psycho

Quote Originally Posted by kjmudd View Post
    Could it be that Sandra Bullock is the idiot?
    Sandra Bullock may have had a lapse in judgment when she hooked up with Jesse James. His second wife, adult film star Janine Lindemulder did prison time for tax evasion - so one could say that it should have been obvious to Sandra that Jesse did not always make good choices. But hey - she probably liked the "bad boy" image of Jesse James ... he could have been Sandra's "Midlife Crisis" hookup, right? She's paying the price for that right now, unfortunately. I am a huge fan of Sandra Bullock, by the way.

kjmudd is offline Midlife Bachelor Hall of Fame Award Recipient

Maybe if Sandra gets a bunch of tattoos, becomes a heroin addict and stars in Celebrity Rehab she can get Jesse back.

KJM

That is a nasty looking woman. I wonder if other celebs have done her?

Sandra is the one who achieved the new low. When she married him, I couldn't believe it. He isn't exactly at her level. Does she have self-esteem issues? He isn't exactly a class act. What did she or anybody else expect?

A OK is offline Top Female Midlifebachelor.com Contributor & Goddess

I always figured other's relationships are their biz. However, I am a 'good and decent' woman and paid the price for marrying a possible sexual deviant and clinical narcissist. I did not beat myself up because his issues really had nothing to do with me- but it was complicated to get out of. When I ran into an old friend after divorce, she was surprised but said, "You were so in love with him!" So, who knows what Sandra was thinking. She and Elan most likely had some knowledge of the affairs. There are all kinds of reasons people endure bad things. Sandra shows class by walking away.

Quote Originally Posted by A OK View Post
    ... She and Elan most likely had some knowledge of the affairs. There are all kinds of reasons people endure bad things. Sandra shows class by walking away.
    Agreed. And it will be interesting to see Sandra's next move. If she divorces Jesse James, then I will be quite proud of her!

Quote Originally Posted by A OK View Post
    ... I am a 'good and decent' woman and paid the price for marrying a possible sexual deviant and clinical narcissist ...
    Sounds like you have some good stories! You might even wish to share them - but definitely start a different discussion thread if you do!