HomeNewsMidlife Dating AdviceShort Midlife ArticlesAsk Midlife BachelorYour Midlife CrisisMidlife Health ChallengesMidlife Bachelor PollsMidlife Bachelor Discussion ForumsContact Midlife Bachelor
Woman of the Month

Talking Reasons Younger Women Like Mid-40s Men

In a different thread, Ms. CEOGF mentioned,

"One of the reasons I like older men because most time they already have kids and not looking for more. Younger guys/women are looking to have kid(s)."

and (of course) this prompted Mr. kjmudd, mbxdad, and myself to wonder WHY ELSE younger women might like men our age. And so we look to Ms. CEOGF and other women to hopefully supply us with some answers ...

There is also this older article from back in 2007, Are Midlife Men Attractive to Women in their 20s?

Less drama - younger women will add enough drama

More experience sexually

Not afraid of a relationship

Stable career

Salt and pepper hair - so sexy

Doesn't want kids

Old fashion values

Great sex - Had to add that again.

Out of that party stage of life

A man in his mid 40's can teach a younger women so many things. Since I have been with my boyfriend I have learned a lot from him. If I need advice about how to handle something at work or dealing with interpersonal issues he always has a answer and I love that about him.
    Younger men need to be babied and I have noticed men in their mid 40's can take care of themselves.

Of course it's not across the board but that's some things I like about men in their mid 40'

Mbxdad go for it 100%! From what you said about yourself I would date you if I were single.
    Last edited by CEOGF; 04-25-2011 at 05:13 PM.

A OK is offline Top Female Midlifebachelor.com Contributor & Goddess

You all are crackin me up! I think we get on the age diff topic quarterly in one version or another, not that that's a BAD thing. Last time I recall having to defend the appeal of older women! (Around 50- my actual official age)

mbxdad is offline Midlife Bachelor Hall of Fame Award Recipient

Quote Originally Posted by CEOGF View Post
    Mbxdad go for it 100%! From what you said about yourself I would date you if I were single.
    All about that, CEOGF

Quote Originally Posted by A OK View Post
    Last time I recall having to defend the appeal of older women! (Around 50- my actual official age)
    A OK - as I wrote earlier, i've met people in their 40s who acted 60, people 50 who are as hot and vibrant as someone in their 30s etc etc. If I weren't such a poultry-rating rotater I'd date you

Any others care to chime in - what makes 40-something so darned attractive? I need some more validation today...

You all are crackin me up! I think we get on the age diff topic quarterly in one version or another, not that that's a BAD thing. Last time I recall having to defend the appeal of older women! (Around 50- my actual official age)
    I told my boyfriend if I'm single when i'm in my mid 40's or 50's that I would grab me a younger man in a heart beat.
    He didn't like that lol
    Last edited by CEOGF; 04-26-2011 at 06:36 AM.

kjmudd is offline Midlife Bachelor Hall of Fame Award Recipient

My current gf is 40 1/2 (yes, she is old....just kidding!!).

She said she will not date any guy younger than herself because she "doesn't want to have to take care of another baby." I think that is a common attitude among women who date older guys.

If I am 'single' again definetly will try to go a bit younger but stick with the Latinas....they are a lot of fun.

kjmudd is offline Midlife Bachelor Hall of Fame Award Recipient

It is very difficult to tell somebody's age. My ex wife stopped by my house yesterday to drop off an easter basket. First time she has been to my house in about a year. She looked like she has gained about 50+ lbs and to me looked in her 60's....let hair go grey etc. boo hoo sniffle. Too bad she didn't show up 10 minutes earlier she could have met my hhhhhhot Trophy Latina gf.

There are still hhhhot women in their 40s and 50s out there like A-OK.

Maybe another thread is needed about why midlife men want to date younger women?

Some people just age more gracefully than others; sometimes it's just good genes, and other times it's that they really work at keeping fit and living the healthy lifestyle that makes them seem younger. I'm over 50 and dating a guy my own age - lots of benefits there, as we have the same shared memories of growing up - TV shows, world events - and can laugh at some of the goofier trends, etc. Maybe men shouldn't be so quick to judge what a 50 yo woman looks like? (I don't think I'm that bad...)

mbxdad is offline Midlife Bachelor Hall of Fame Award Recipient

A little trip report... yesterday shopping at Target (if there ever was a store filled with women, it's Target). Walking down the aisle I could just hear two women behind me making lustful comments to each other about me (just jeans and a polo shirt, not pimped up). Of course this made me feel good, but when I turned the corner I saw that they must have been 18 or 19. Oy! What's a mid-life bachelor to do? I just smiled, they giggled, and I kept shopping.

There's young, and then there's young.