Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hypersexuality

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hypersexuality

    Have any of you had any experiences with a partner who could be considered hypersexual? And I suppose I would define this as someone who needs to have sex at least a handful of times EACH DAY.

    One of the more commonly commented on pages of midlifebachelor.com is this page Types of Women - Nymphomaniac ... and if you skip to the bottom, you will find pages of comments from people who share all kinds of crazy stuff about themselves, or their past partners.

    In my 47 years of existence, I've only really encountered one such woman ... and I've been "around the block" a fair amount. I guess I'm just curious how common this particular attribute is out in the world, and if it is a good thing or a bad thing. The one woman I was with who had this attribute - she turned out to be a disaster of a girlfriend because (of course) she wound up cheating on me.

    Please remember to keep the wording of your responses reasonably clean.

  • #2
    I do, I do. That was one part of my marriage where there really wasn't a problem, until the meth took over. Then the personality changes came, the things she wanted changed, and I found out she had been banging some of the nastiest creepy sh1tbags in the community. This was a situation where pre-existing traits, if you will, were amplified way out of proportion.

    When I was younger, I had several girlfriends that were on the verge of hypersexuality. I think that was a good thing.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Brzy411 View Post
      I do, I do. That was one part of my marriage where there really wasn't a problem, until the meth took over. Then the personality changes came, the things she wanted changed, and I found out she had been banging some of the nastiest creepy sh1tbags in the community. This was a situation where pre-existing traits, if you will, were amplified way out of proportion.

      When I was younger, I had several girlfriends that were on the verge of hypersexuality. I think that was a good thing.
      How often did she want it before the meth took over?

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Vienna View Post
        How often did she want it before the meth took over?
        Honeymoon = 5x/day. It slowed down after that but basically any time we were both home, not too many people in the house and not too tired.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by gregory View Post
          Have any of you had any experiences with a partner who could be considered hypersexual? And I suppose I would define this as someone who needs to have sex at least a handful of times EACH DAY.

          One of the more commonly commented on pages of midlifebachelor.com is this page Types of Women - Nymphomaniac ... and if you skip to the bottom, you will find pages of comments from people who share all kinds of crazy stuff about themselves, or their past partners.

          In my 47 years of existence, I've only really encountered one such woman ... and I've been "around the block" a fair amount. I guess I'm just curious how common this particular attribute is out in the world, and if it is a good thing or a bad thing. The one woman I was with who had this attribute - she turned out to be a disaster of a girlfriend because (of course) she wound up cheating on me.

          Please remember to keep the wording of your responses reasonably clean.
          I have had several that were intermittently hypersexual. The last one was a sex several times per day girl when she was taking her meds. A couple have only wanted to have sex with me and do absolutely nothing else. Maybe 1 true nymphomaniac.

          Comment


          • #6
            5x a day - was her box made of Teflon?

            No wonder you didn't see the headaches coming down the road - you were stoned on sex.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Vienna View Post
              5x a day - was her box made of Teflon?

              No wonder you didn't see the headaches coming down the road - you were stoned on sex.
              LOL Well that was just the honeymoon - neither of us had done it for several years - we didn't do it before we were married. Once she was done with college she worked a lot so things naturally slowed down. Towards the end things started getting a little freaky. The changes were really kinda disturbing, looking back on it.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by kjmudd View Post
                I have had several that were intermittently hypersexual. The last one was a sex several times per day girl when she was taking her meds. A couple have only wanted to have sex with me and do absolutely nothing else. Maybe 1 true nymphomaniac.
                You poor bastard.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Brzy411 View Post
                  You poor bastard.
                  1 chick early last year I think would invite me over just to have sex but she always needed to have Fox News on in the background. She was a true nympho but that was just too weird for even me.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by kjmudd View Post
                    1 chick early last year I think would invite me over just to have sex but she always needed to have Fox News on in the background. She was a true nympho but that was just too weird for even me.
                    That's pushing it. MSNBC wouyld have been a dealbreaker. Did you ever figure out why she needed that?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by gregory View Post
                      Have any of you had any experiences with a partner who could be considered hypersexual? And I suppose I would define this as someone who needs to have sex at least a handful of times EACH DAY.

                      One of the more commonly commented on pages of midlifebachelor.com is this page Types of Women - Nymphomaniac ... and if you skip to the bottom, you will find pages of comments from people who share all kinds of crazy stuff about themselves, or their past partners.

                      In my 47 years of existence, I've only really encountered one such woman ... and I've been "around the block" a fair amount. I guess I'm just curious how common this particular attribute is out in the world, and if it is a good thing or a bad thing. The one woman I was with who had this attribute - she turned out to be a disaster of a girlfriend because (of course) she wound up cheating on me.

                      Please remember to keep the wording of your responses reasonably clean.
                      Yes...Herpes Chick being one of them...everyone that I have known? Bi-Polar, Borderline, or Histrionic Personality Disorder....Herpes Chick, for example claimed she 'needed a lot of sex'....thats great, but I asked her "what happens if im working, or not around for a few weeks, what will you do"...although she didnt answer, I could guess...which is why all of her personal problems revolved around sex ( failed marriage-cheating)..2 guys beat the crap out of her (cheating)...illegitimate kid with a guy 12 years younger than her, that she knew for 2 months-reckless unprotected sex)...there are a few more examples with her ( one of them being acquiring Herpes) but you get the point...those types of chicks are really not capable of a monogamous relationship...they are the types that will be in a bar, lock eyes with a guy, and end up in the backseat of a car within the hour..its just what they do
                      Last edited by SamtheDog; 03-07-2012, 11:35 AM.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Brzy411 View Post
                        That's pushing it. MSNBC wouyld have been a dealbreaker. Did you ever figure out why she needed that?
                        If it had been MSNBC she would have been downtown in a tent boning beardo the weirdo and his traveling flea circus.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by SamtheDog View Post
                          Yes...Herpes Chick being one of them...everyone that I have known? Bi-Polar, Borderline, or Histrionic Personality Disorder....Herpes Chick, for example claimed she 'needed a lot of sex'....thats great, but I asked her "what happens if im working, or not around for a few weeks, what will you do"...although she didnt answer, I could guess...which is why all of her personal problems revolved around sex ( failed marriage-cheating)..2 guys beat the crap out of her (cheating)...illegitimate kid with a guy 12 years younger than her, that she knew for 2 months-reckless unprotected sex)...there are a few more examples with her ( one of them being acquiring Herpes) but you get the point...those types of chicks are really not capable of a monogamous relationship...they are the types that will be in a bar, lock eyes with a guy, and end up in the backseat of a car within the hour..its just what they do
                          I have heard that in some significant percentage of cases of true (clinical?) hypersexuality - that the individual with that condition has a greater chance of also being Bipolar, or Borderline Personality Disorder ... and that the hypersexual behavior typically occurs during a MANIC phase. There is apparently some link between the MANIC state and needing/craving the attention and then the physical closeness of those of the opposite sex ... and that these cravings will cause such a person to behave way outside what they, themselves, think of as "normal". I've also heard that during such phases - they seem to have LITTLE CONTROL over how they are behaving ... even if they know deep down inside that what they are doing is not a good idea (or flat out wrong, if they are married - and are about to be with someone other than their spouse).

                          Makes me wonder if the majority of these hypersexual individuals are bipolar ... ??? I've only known one so I'm not sure. Sam's example above sounds like it supports what I've heard.

                          Anyone else????

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by kjmudd View Post
                            If it had been MSNBC she would have been downtown in a tent boning beardo the weirdo and his traveling flea circus.

                            I take it you guys actually believe that Fox news is (ahem) fair and balanced?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Bungalo View Post
                              I take it you guys actually believe that Fox news is (ahem) fair and balanced?
                              LOL well they do have their token liberals who are actually allowed to speak. Anything is better than that smarmy, condescending pr1ck Maher and his ilk, and there are a lot of them, spread across the other networks. It's all a big shell game anyway, IMHO.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X