Just catching up here

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just catching up here

Finally had a free moment to read up on some of the threads. Greg glad to see you got to cross the border! Can't wait until I can once again make the trip into Mexico.

The company I had been contracting with imploded so I am totally on my own now contracting directly with clients for my services. This has put a major obstacle on in my social life and I don't see any possibility of having a steady gf any time soon.

Be that as it may I am able to get out about once per week recently for micro vacations after getting "I want to see you" texts from the Latinas that I know and am still in demand with. This is working out pretty good as they all seem to be in some situation where all they want from me is sex.

That is about the extent of my social life....so it is like 70+ hours of work per week, with about one night per week banging Latina "x" at a hotel (good free breakfast is the Inn Suites), back to work on Saturday get out on motorbike and repeat.

Great to hear from you, kjmudd! I am glad to see you are managing to service the local Latina population. You are a very kind man - a giver!

Sorry to hear the company you were working for imploded. Maybe eventually you will be better off working solo? As you build your business, you might need some young 30-something Latinas working for you ... and that might be fun, eh???? I can help you strategize on your new office dress code for Latinas. Everything should fit tight! ha ha

It is interesting that the Latinas you are servicing only want you for sex. Do you feel taken advantage of - like a piece of meat? Life could be so much worse!!!!

I am in the same work boat as you - am working huge hours currently, plus traveling. Am really tired right now. Can barely service the gf much less the second string staff. ha ha

I will announce that I have successfully trained the Klingon Latina to wear black lipstick and eyeliner - this idea was introduced in a prior thread called the Goth Girlfriend Experiment.

Anything interesting or entertaining to report out on concerning the Latinas in your world? Is one of them your crazy ex-gf??? Are these girls in their 40s? Younger, older, larger, smaller??? The larger they are, the more lovin they need - or so research has shown.

Comment

Originally posted by gregory View Post
      Great to hear from you, kjmudd! I am glad to see you are managing to service the local Latina population. You are a very kind man - a giver!

Sorry to hear the company you were working for imploded. Maybe eventually you will be better off working solo? As you build your business, you might need some young 30-something Latinas working for you ... and that might be fun, eh???? I can help you strategize on your new office dress code for Latinas. Everything should fit tight! ha ha

It is interesting that the Latinas you are servicing only want you for sex. Do you feel taken advantage of - like a piece of meat? Life could be so much worse!!!!

I am in the same work boat as you - am working huge hours currently, plus traveling. Am really tired right now. Can barely service the gf much less the second string staff. ha ha

I will announce that I have successfully trained the Klingon Latina to wear black lipstick and eyeliner - this idea was introduced in a prior thread called the Goth Girlfriend Experiment.

Anything interesting or entertaining to report out on concerning the Latinas in your world? Is one of them your crazy ex-gf??? Are these girls in their 40s? Younger, older, larger, smaller??? The larger they are, the more lovin they need - or so research has shown.
      No I definitely don't feel like a piece of meat! After years of trial and error I have come to a tentative conclusion that most women I get involved with only want me for sex and other fun and games. This even includes my marriages I think. They seem to stay around for the sex and also return for the same. I can't explain it as I am certainly an average looking guy. My theory is that many Latinas primarily go for nebbish American guys who wear skinny jeans and carry around their purses at the mall, then go off the reservation to someone like me, and than back to the skinny jeans guys. Go figure.

I do not get offended.

These girls are in their 40s. Yes one of them is my crazy ex who has caused me no trouble whatsover and is great for sex! I know the shelf life is about 30 days for her then a break. There is a song I recently heard by a very funny but vulgar band called Steel Panther (check out their youtube..highly recommended) which describes some of these relationships, especially the crazy ex. The name of of that song is Poontang Boomerang. So there you go.

To answer your question I have problems with any girl over 130 lbs unless maybe they are 6 ft tall or something.

The company implosion was the greatest thing ever as all of the clients are jumping like rats off a sinking ship and swimming towards safety at the Isle of Mudd. No doubt I will be taking applications from qualified Latinas as contractors. This is already in the works.

During the holidays I did go out for a few weeks with a white blonde chick...very boring...but would try other white blondes.

So Greg I am making it a point to be very nice to all of the contacts in the bidness world of the 30 something Latina variety and yes will accept any dress code ideas from you the expert. They will all be contractors anyway and will just be around for maybe 2 hours but can accomplish quite a bit in 2 hours, yes indeed.

For me it is about a once per week meet up at a hotel I like (I get some interesting looks at check in) with Latina X. This weekend have booked a Sunday nighter.

There is just not much more I can do with my work schedule. No complaints here.

Comment

Originally posted by kjmudd View Post
        ... and yes will accept any dress code ideas from you the expert. They will all be contractors anyway and will just be around for maybe 2 hours but can accomplish quite a bit in 2 hours, yes indeed.
        My professional opinion as far as female office attire is that you implement a mandatory WHITE PANTS DRESS CODE, such as what is seen here:

Anyone have any thoughts to share about this new suggested dress code?

Comment

Working...
        X