Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Date Someone Good-Looking vs Interesting for Long-term?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Date Someone Good-Looking vs Interesting for Long-term?

Would you rather date someone good-looking versus interesting for the long-term? The following came in this morning via ASK MIDLIFE BACHELOR, and it was an easy one so I already responded with my answer ... but thought other may want to comment. My answer is, of course, highly predictable. ha ha
    I've starting seeing 2 women.

Woman A: 42 yrs of age. Good looking. Has a smoking hot sexy body but is boring to talk to and just not interesting.

Woman B: 42 yrs of age. Good looking. Has an average body but is interesting and not boring to talk to.

I love looking at Woman A's body but is that enough? Is this sustainable for a long term relationship?

I love talking to Woman B but she doesn't have the hot sexy body that Woman A has.

All other things being equal, which woman would you pursue and why?

Which one has the potential for something long term?
    My answer is below.

Anyone else care to comment?

My predictable answer ...

The obvious choice is to pick the woman with the biggest boobs. Just kidding! You said both are good looking - it is just that Woman A is stunning but boring. Woman B is interesting. I'd pick Woman B because Woman A's looks will fade over time ... and then you have nothing because she is boring.

Now does either one of them have a good career, or money??? That could also tip the scales (similar to big boobs).

Comment

Both. Why force yourself to decide ?

Comment

Working...
      X