HomeNewsMidlife Dating AdviceShort Midlife ArticlesAsk Midlife BachelorYour Midlife CrisisMidlife Health ChallengesMidlife Bachelor PollsMidlife Bachelor Discussion ForumsContact Midlife Bachelor
Woman of the Month

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Question Can a Woman Have an Orgasm from Kissing?

Okay - this is pretty "out there", I know ... but this past week, the personal trainer that I use told me that he was out on date with a woman, and took her for a walk on the beach ... and that when he was making out with her, that she had an orgasm from the kiss. Is this possible?

Here are two important datapoints:

1) The trainer is a major born again Christian, and absolutely does not lie. Or at least I've never known him to lie - and I've known him for 20+ years. So in his mind, this is absolutely the truth.

2) My immediate question to him was, "Where were your hands?" - and he said he was not rubbing her down there or anywhere. And I don't believe he has a Gene Simmons-style tongue. ha ha

After he told me this story - I told him that surely she was faking this ... that it was probably just an enticing moan meant to try to get him into the sack. [I had a Persian girlfriend do something similar many years ago which accelerated our relationship into bed within an hour or so.] The trainer (believe it or not) won't sleep with a woman until he's married - so he could not say if that is what she was trying to do.

In the spirit of discovery, at the gym that same evening, we ran this story past two of my good chick friends. Here are their responses:

1) "Physically impossible - she was faking it for whatever reason"
    2) "That must have been some kiss" followed by the same question about the location and function of his hands.

Any thoughts on this? Anyone had anything similar happen???

kjmudd is offline Midlife Bachelor Hall of Fame Award Recipient

It would not surprise me if it was possible. I can only relate my experiences regarding woman and orgasms.

The last gf I had (the psycho) seemed to be able to orgasm very easily and without much stimulation, and in different situations and locations. She was possibly a nymphomaniac. Of course this was very entertaining for me.

My last ex wife could only orgasm after much, much, effort on my part.

KJM

Who knows, Greg? It may be possible.

I once had an orgasm going up an escalator - I had to hold on with both hands not to fall down.

It only happened once, unfortunately I tried it again many times, but no such luck

:

confused:

Since the experts say sex is mostly in the mind anyway, it seems reasonable that it could happen.

It reminds me of several years ago while working in a hospital I witnessed a woman who came (no pun intended) into our emergency department complaining that she was having repeated orgasms and could not stop. This gal was truly exhausted & in distress. She admitted at first it was great but after a few hours she got worried. The medical staff was both perplexed & curious how she managed to cause it.

They ended up giving her a local to numb the area.

As I recall it was a combination of medications & something about her, because other women (pretty much every nurse on shift that night) have tried the same combination without the same results. They changed her meds & it did not happen again.

True story.

Yes she can. Happened last night with a girl I am dating. Only the second date. She had not been with a man in 4 years. We kissed goodnight with incredible passion. After a couple of minutes of moaning her whole body trembled and shook and had I not had my arms around her she would have fallen down. Her legs were rubber and it took a couple of minutes or so for her to be able to stand on her own again. I'm pretty sure it was real.

I had a similar experience with a girl many years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by doug View Post
    Yes she can. Happened last night with a girl I am dating. Only the second date. She had not been with a man in 4 years. We kissed goodnight with incredible passion. After a couple of minutes of moaning her whole body trembled and shook and had I not had my arms around her she would have fallen down. Her legs were rubber and it took a couple of minutes or so for her to be able to stand on her own again. I'm pretty sure it was real.

I had a similar experience with a girl many years ago.
    Wow, doug - that must have certainly been some kiss! If it keeps happening, then you are going to have to tell us your secret in terms of how to give the ultimate kiss!

Welcome to the Midlife Forum - yours was a great first post, my friend!

Greg

Kissing requires two people. She gets half the credit. And obviously the time elapsed since the last experience has a great deal to do with it.

The "similar" experience from several years ago was our first time in bed together after weeks of trying to get her to join me there. We kissed then I licked her upper body. She said "I can O from just that". So, obviously that was a hint and I continued. Within a few minutes she had a violent shaking orgasm with no touching elsewhere.

I got up on my knees to put on a condom. She raised her head to watch and immediatley had another violent orgasm without being touched anywhere. As I pushed against her, her orgasm continued - on and on in fact.

Again, it was her first time with a man in many months.

Quote Originally Posted by doug View Post
    The "similar" experience from several years ago was our first time in bed together after weeks of trying to get her to join me there. We kissed then I licked her upper body. She said "I can O from just that". So, obviously that was a hint and I continued. Within a few minutes she had a violent shaking orgasm with no touching elsewhere.

I got up on my knees to put on a condom. She raised her head to watch and immediatley had another violent orgasm without being touched anywhere. As I pushed against her, her orgasm continued - on and on in fact.

Again, it was her first time with a man in many months.
    My apologies - but I had to edit a couple of words in doug's previous post ... as they ever-so-slightly crossed over the threshold in terms of our acceptable language policy here (which is mandated by our advertisers ... who pay the bills). Sorry ... and trust me, I am no prude!

kjmudd is offline Midlife Bachelor Hall of Fame Award Recipient

Wow not something I have experienced but I am sure it happens. Some women can certainly have very quick ones......others take forever. I have noticed in general that talking can speed things up in that area, provided you are in a position to speak.

I have run into a couple of women who claimed to have never had an orgasm until midlife....and one midlife chick who said still hasn't.

KJM