Here are some midlife bachelor lessons learned from all of the aforementioned craziness discussed in this Fundamental Truth #6 section:
1. Keep in mind that women typically do not expose their DARK SIDE at the beginning of a relationship. Sometimes it takes three, six, nine, twelve or more months for their true persona to reveal itself – so keep this in mind. In other words, DON’T GET MARRIED TO SOMEONE YOU HAVEN’T DATED VERY LONG – or chances are you may be sorry!
2. A Woman who is either always upset with you and/or never happy has personal problems that have nothing to do with you. If she is never happy or always upset with you, then she probably is not happy with herself – and she needs to cope with that before she will be able to have a successful relationship with you or anyone else.
3. Do not allow women to separate you from your best friends and/or family. If you cannot talk them down from it, you should jettison them early. Remember – your friends and family will ALWAYS be your friends and family – but girlfriends (or wives) come and go all the time. DON’T CHEAPEN YOUR FRIENDSHIP OR FAMILY RELATIONSHIPS BY LETTING A WOMAN INTERFERE! I just cannot emphasize this enough.
4. Women who physically strike you are committing a crime, and should be discarded immediately – on their first offense. Don’t call the police because you will wind up going to jail (most likely), but do immediately break up with the woman. There is no excuse for physical violence, and that problem will never go away.
5. Women who are unstable are likely to cause you trouble. Signs of instability include frequent job loss, drug or alcohol abuse, breaking things when they get angry, yelling, etc. If they are unstable, you will be better off without them.
6. Never make fun of the size of woman’s ass. Besides being negative karma, making fun of a woman’s ass will earn you exactly nothing with anyone.
7. Women sometimes use vanity as a coping mechanism to mask insecurity or low self-esteem. Enjoy the appearance of a good-looking woman, but watch out for those women who are obsessed with themselves.
8. Don’t be cheap. No woman wants to be with a man who is cheap.
Every though I have stated that all women are crazy – the reality is that some are more crazy than others. For those that are perpetually unhappy, I would recommend psychotherapy and/or a good psychiatrist. Psychiatry, in particular, can benefit women in the most extreme of cases – as there are plenty of medications available today that can dampen the peaks and valleys that women put themselves (and you) through. The hardest part is to get the woman to see the psychiatrist. The next-hardest part is to get the woman to take the prescribed medications regularly. I guarantee you that the craziest of women need professional help, and that psychiatric drugs are the best, most effective solution.
The beauty, the majesty of being a midlife bachelor is that it is your prerogative to not have to deal with any of the craziness. In other words, if a woman is too crazy, you can set her free! You have to be strong to do this – especially if good sex is involved. But trust me – if you are even THINKING that your date or new girlfriend is too crazy, then she probably is … and you will serve yourself better by moving on. Otherwise you are to blame for allowing yourself to be tortured. Just keep all of this in mind.
Some degree of craziness is common in all women – we know this. The manifestation of that craziness varies between women of different backgrounds and different types. Some of it has to do with a woman’s genes and hormones, and some of it has to do with the way she was raised. As women age and mature from their early twenties into their thirties and beyond, they seem to morph into distinct “types” of women. I am the kind of person who tends to label women, or lump them into distinct categories – and since I’ve been around the block a few times, it’s probably useful for me to expose to you the different types of women that I’ve noticed over my many years of bachelorhood. I will identify and explain these types of women next in Fundamental Truth #7 – Types of Women.