Page 1 of 3 (pages 1 2 3) next page >>>
|Here is exactly how to write a great online dating profile that will deliver excellent results. Dating profiles are an art, not a science – so try to take everything you see here into consideration when you are coming up with your own profile, and simply do your best. Using even a few of these suggestions will make you many times more attractive than your typical online dating competition. You won’t necessarily come up with the perfect profile on your first try – so don’t be shy about revising or refining it several or more times. Sometimes the best online dating profiles evolve as you learn about yourself, and from who responds (or doesn’t respond) to you.|
There are five sections to this three-page article:
- Core Themes for Your Online Dating Profile
- Writing About Yourself for Your Online Dating Profile
- Choosing Photos for Your Online Dating Profile
- Writing about Who You Seek on Your Online Dating Profile
- Reader Comments or Suggestions
CORE THEMES FOR YOUR ONLINE DATING PROFILE
Recognize that before you do anything else, you first need to establish what I call your own individual CORE THEMES FOR YOUR PROFILE which influence how and what you write.
- Know what type of woman or man you want to attract. The more specific you are about who or what type you want to attract, the better you will be able to tailor your profile toward someone with those characteristics. When I say, “type of woman or man” – I mean their ethnicity, their age bracket, their level of education, income, moral value system, etc. – anything really. You won’t necessarily be publicizing what you decide here – it’s more for your own use while you write your profile.
- Decide on three things about yourself that you are going to convey in your profile. These things are usually qualities about yourself that you have used successfully in the past to attract members of the opposite sex. It could be your income … or your physique … or your wit … or your charm … or your intelligence. Just pick your top three. If you are not sure, then ask a trusted friend of the opposite sex what he or she thinks your top three most attractive qualities are.
- Know how you will set yourself apart from the rest of the pack. Each of us possesses one quality that separates us from all others … it is the first reason why people, in general, like you as a person. What is that quality about you? You have to know this about yourself in order to set yourself apart. And if you don’t know what it is, then (again) ask a very trusted friend of the opposite sex. Note that what I’m talking about here could be anything – could be mental, physical, psychological – ANYTHING. You have to make your online dating profile stand out somehow – and the best way to do that is to highlight your most unique quality.
NEXT PAGE >> WRITING ABOUT YOURSELF FOR YOUR ONLINE DATING PROFILE