- Freedom – you can do whatever (or whoever) you want.
- More Money – you will have more money because you are not spending for two. You can spend everything on yourself! You can treat yourself to something nice! Yes!
- Half Price Everything – when you go out, everything is half price (because you are only paying for yourself). If you want to eat cheap, you can – and that is an advantage in today’s economy.
- Less Boredom – you don’t have to worry about getting bored with someone.
- No Reporting – you don’t have to ever explain yourself.
- No Criticism – you won’t have to listen to criticism. This is huge!!!
- No Compromises – you don’t have to make any compromises concerning anything!
- You won’t have to deal with their family – or anyone you’d rather not interact with.
- Divorce is extremely expensive – do not ever forget that more than half of all marriages end in divorce.
- If you don’t want to talk to someone – then you don’t have to!
- There is only one way to do anything – your way!
- Snoring is fine!
- Sleeping on the couch is a choice, not a penalty!
- No TV negotiations – you won’t have to suffer through watching something you’d rather not watch.
- You can spend more time with your friends.
- You are the only person going through your stuff.
- No one to be jealous if you flirt.
- You can look like whatever you want to.
- You can fart at will – even in bed.
- You don’t have to worry about what anyone else thinks – the politics of everything just got easier!
- You can focus on your career.
- The toilet seat can be left up – you can even pee all over the place, if you wish. This is only an advantage for men, I think. ha ha
- You always have hot water – because you are the only one showering.
- You don’t have to remember special dates or details – nor will you suffer if you forget something.
If you are married or in a relationship, and are thinking that you want to be single – you might first want to check out a counter-opinion to this article called The Grass is Greener Syndrome because there are two sides to every position.
Other articles here which you might enjoy include:
What to Avoid on a First Date?
When to Send a Woman Flowers?
Best Reasons to be in a Relationship
Check our new Article Index page for more articles.