This is your once-a-month midlifebachelor.com and Midlife Forum update …
Exciting Midlifebachelor.com Additions for December 2013:
1) NEW MIDLIFE BACHELOR QUESTION AND ANSWER: Cheating Husband Leave Pregnant Wife and Kids
2) NEW MIDLIFE BACHELOR WOMAN OF THE MONTH: Brittney Hopper – reporter for CBS2 and KCAL9 in Los Angeles
3) UPDATED MIDLIFE BACHELOR ARTICLE: How to Deal with a Midlife Crisis Affair and Divorce
4) ONGOING MIDLIFE BACHELOR PROJECT – The Online Dating Spreadsheet – currently at Rev 2.0
• Use this handy Excel spreadsheet to rank and keep track of your online dates
The Founder of midlifebachelor.com has released a brand-new e-book entitled, “How to Recover from Having Been Cheated On“. If you are the victim of an infidelity, and need to recover … this new e-book will show you exactly how to do it. You will understand why this happened to you, and the necessary steps you need to take to successfully move forward with your life – starting right now … so this NEVER happens to you again. Want to know more? Just go to the dedicated new website called www.been-cheated-on.com to read all about it.
MIDLIFE FORUM UPDATE …
The Midlife Forum is what YOU make it – so don’t be shy about participating. The forum has been especially active – come and see what the buzz is all about. There is something here for everyone … YES!!! 🙂
The Midlife Forum
Love & Relationships (top newest threads)
The Continuing Tales of the Urban Cowboy (49 until April, 2014)
Nymphomania – Not Always a Good Thing
How to Convince Hairy Bush Girlfriend to Shave or Wax It
50 and an Epiphany (from the MEN’S LOCKER ROOM subforum)
Removing Traces of the Ex from Facebook, or not? (from the MEN’S LOCKER ROOM subforum)
Girlfriend planning lunch with guy friend she ran into at the high school reunion
How long did it take (to start dating again after a divorce)…?
New Relationship – When is Cheating Considered Cheating? (from the BEEN CHEATED ON subforum)
Cheating is a choice, it’s not an emotion, it’s not a consequence (from the BEEN CHEATED ON subforum)
If you have forgotten your Midlife Forum User Name or Password, then visit the following URL and enter the email address that you received this email message at:
The Midlife Forum continues to experience a surge of SPAMMER activity … and so I’ve taken some fairly aggressive counter-measures. If you find yourself unable to view the forum, or unable to logon – please send me an email ([email protected]), and I can fix your issue very quickly.
Have a great month, everyone!
P.S. Here is what’s new from our midlifebachelor.com PARTNERS …
1) MIDLIFE ARTICLE: Do I Have Erectile Dysfunction?
2) UPDATED ONLINE DATING DISCOUNT/PROMOTIONAL CODE PAGE: Online Dating Promotional Codes
3) NEW PARTYGIRLPLUSONE VIDEO: Booty Call from the Gym
4) MIDLIFE ARTICLE: Is It Safe to Buy Viagra Online? Do’s and Don’ts …
To UNSUBSCRIBE to these once-a-month messages, simply reply to this email with the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject field.