New updated button-style links across the top of each page which reflect each of the new sections of midlifebachelor.com that have evolved since our launch in late April 2007
New midlifebachelor.com slogan “Leverage the Midlife Knowledge” which replaces the older “Leverage the Knowledge of your Brothers“
- New warmer color scheme and graphics for the top header of each page of midlifebachelor.com
Many bug fixes – including a major one which appeared only for users of certain very high resolution monitors, with the Firefox browser. [If you are using a very high res monitor with Firefox, and things still look a little odd – try decreasing your font size once or twice, by going to View ->Text Size->Decrease] All pages of this new revision of midlifebachelor.com have been verified and tested using Internet Explorer 6, Internet Explorer 7, Firefox 184.108.40.206, and Safari 3.0.3.
- New Midlife Article index on the Short Midlife Articles page
- New Ask Midlife Bachelor index on the Ask Midlife Bachelor page
- New uniform appearance and structure of all pages in all sections
- New Woman’s View comment index on the Women’s View page
- Header graphic at top of each page is now a link to the midlifebachelor.com home page
- New social bookmark widget (from addthis.com) added to MIDLIFE ARTICLES and to the midlifebachelor.com home page. This enables users of 36 different social bookmarking sites (like Digg, del.icio.us, StumbleUpon, Technorati, etc.) to easily bookmark the article or page. To bookmark something, just hit the addthis icon in the upper-left corner of the page …
- Two brand-new short midlife articles were added along with our new site update, so be sure to check them out. NEWEST MIDLIFE ARTICLES: My Friend’s Filthy Girlfriend and Sudden Race to Find a Nursing Home
- New ASK MIDLIFE BACHELOR question and answer concerning a Midlife Love Triangle situation.
This site update/upgrade was a very major undertaking – and there may be a bug or bad link or two that we missed … so if you run into anything unusual, please email us at [email protected] We would also appreciate hearing what you think of the new features. Thanks!